Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween 2016!

I didn't get any pictures with my fancy camera this year because I was too busy having a ball with my kiddos! Any who, here are the pictures I DID get of the kids in costume from my phone:

Cassidy was a Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Man. Cass always wins at Halloween.


Dot was Dorothy because of course she was!!

 Emie was a gypsy/kitty named Emily:





Alex was a horse headed drug dealer who was out of drugs, because 16 year olds are weird and hilarious:





Cass went trick or treating with her* best friend and his family. Emie, Dot, and I went with my best friend Kelli and her family and my brother and sister in law and their family. Alex went wandering around the mall with his cousin. We all had a great time!

Emie, Dot, and I carved pumpkins that morning, too!







No final photos of the pumpkins because I forgot.









What a great day we had!

*If you noticed the pronoun change, that wasn't a typo. Check this post on my other blog, "mom might be on drugs" for more explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment