Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dot's Donut Birthday Party!

Dot's favorite treat is donut's so after my friend Jen sent me a picture of a donut birthday "cake" I couldn't resist the idea!

Despite the fact that almost everyone invited cancelled at the last minute, we had a great time and we are still eating the left over donuts!

Donut cake!

Birthday Girl!



So much yummy food!

Poppa and Aunt Elaine

Kate

Grandma Colleen

Aunt Elaine and Alex

Lisa
 Somehow I didn't get a single picture of Bruce or Cassidy...

Emie got Joy as a "thanks for being a tolerant big sister" gift.
 Prizes!!!

Her very own Mulan doll.

Felt food for she and Emie's new kitchen!

This was a cooking set to make a giant donut cake!

She loves her cape!
 "Cake" time!!



(Stop it with the pictures mom.)

Kate loves donuts too!

She's still carrying Mulan around and it's been 3 days since the party!
I would say it was a success. We are so lucky to have good friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment